Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Hello - Hang in there

Here is a card that took a little bit of time but I enjoyed making it... the colors are so uplifting.

Divine Swirls Cuttlebug Embossing Fodler used on base card front.
Silk flowers frame the ovals.
Used my Coluzzle to cut the two ovals.
Image - Changito - colored using my Market markers.
also - on the flowers (and you'll have to click the pic to get a better view) - I used Alleene's Paper Glaze to make the flowers glossy and put pink crystals in each flower center.
SU - circle scallop punch(cut in 1/2) used for sentiment and raised with a foam square.
Inside, I had this heart cut from Indie Art Cricut cartridge in my "pile" on my desk and thought - hey - I'll add that in there. I used crystal to accent the inner corner. Click the pic for a better view.

No comments: