Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Eve Party Gifts

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

I made these to give to my family. Lots of fun to make - the Cricut MB and various web postings enabled me!

This is a classic! Package of hot cocoa, a candy cane (should be full size), some kisses, and a few mini marshamallows. (see below for link to print the label)
I found this on various web site - one to give credit to is ink, paper scissors (see below for web site)
I made the reindeer using the coluzzle for the head, Martha Stewart punch for the antlers, google eyes, and Creative Memories punch for the nose. I raise it using a pop dot. (See saying below) - Verse credit - unknown - found it on the web with other "poop" sayings.

We were awakened when we heard Santa call,
"Dash away, dash away, dash away all!"
But soon we discovered out on the front lawn,
Santa and his reindeer were gone.
With our little shovels, we started to scoop,
all of the droppings.....YUCK, reindeer poop!
So, then we generously filled you up a sack,
Have a Merry Christmas and enjoy your snack.




No comments: