Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Inchie swap - from Cricut MB



Well - I jumped on the inchie craze. You say ... you haven't heard. Google and you'll get cool info. Anyway - it's a little image - about an inch in square and you scene it up - like a mini SB page - or at least that is how I envision it.
On the MB at Cricut.com a member wanted to do a swap with tags and inchies.

Here is my submission - we had to make 20 and our theme was "wings" anyway we wanted to interpret it.

I used card stock for the base of the tag from The Paper Company (nice thick CS) (I cut mine to 3 1/2" x 2"), I inked the edges with chestnut Roan ColorBox ink calk pad.

Diecut the angel wings/heart from Sizzix. Love it! Got it in the clearance bin at ACM. Inked the edges with yellow.

Now for the inchie.... multiple layers here.... first layer on the bottom - 1 1/4 inch sqaure of yellow/green pp and crimped it - fun! Then punch a 1" blue square (CM punch) and placed that on top. Using the Friskar border unch - I cut the diamond border in green cs and glued that down. added a little paper blossom (bought from Oriental Trading).
Lastly I used the phrase "wish" from Stampin'Up

FUN FUN FUN - wish I signed up for another theme but..... will be going on vacation and need to get things in order.

2 comments:

Kopperhead said...

I love it. See, I couldn't help but look. I can't wait to get it in person. And please sign up again when you get back from vacation, 'kay.

uh oh -- spam word is 'oventim', does that mean I have to go cook?

Unknown said...

Cute cute!!!!

--Gracie at EverythingCricut.blogspot.com