Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Warm Wishes one layer card

I created these cards late last night by just die cutting the Sizzix tree and cutting a piece of card board into the wave of "snow".
By first sponging the snow (blue ink) and masking the tree I was able to create the two layers of snow. Then removing the tree cut out and the snow mounds I put the negative tree cut out over the space and proceeded to sponge in the green and brown to make the tree.

The sentiment is one of those dollar bin wooden mount stamps at Michael's I had in my stash and it stamped beautifully clear!
I added glitter glue to the side of the tree and the snow layers and then accented the two cards one with SU flat back pearls and the other with rhinestones.

Inside of the card I sponged another layer of "snow" with the cardboard mask and blue inked sponge.

No comments: