Saturday, October 15, 2016

Set of Halloween cards

I made this set of Halloween cards to be opened by the recipients in a staggered event.
I mailed all 4 and put specific dates for tgem to be opened...kind of like a surprise throughout the month of October.
 Embossed with Cuttlebug folder and wanted some fun accents, using my 1" punch, punched out 3 circles.
 Then using Martha Stewart spider web border punch, added them behind a couple of the apertures.

 This second card is an embossing folder from Tim Holtz. I inked a little of the tree and added a spooky fence border punch and added a couple halloween dies that I tucked in.
 This third one is the haunted house embossing folder from Cuttlebug, is added some Googlie eyes and Martha Stewart drippy goo border punch to the top.
 The inside of the 3rd card I stamped a skeleton and added more die cards inside.
 This last card for Joe and Kristen I included $20 for treats. I embossed with a weird funky skeleton embossing folder. Added drippy goo border punch pieces where I added single corresponding alphabet stamps to spell out "open if you dare ". Wrapped in green twine to hold their final treat to be opened next week!

No comments: