Saturday, September 6, 2008

Cute gift or stocking stuffer


I was reading the Cricut MB last evening and it led me to youtube. Somehow I ended up on some awesome tutorials by a SU consultant Chic'nScratch. This idea goes to credit of this creative individual. I just tweeked the original video I saw and just had to make these cute Post It Notes key rings gifts! These are the results of a few minutes of quick creations. Nothing elaborate - but wicked fun! I'll be posting the ones I make for Christmas gifts for my family in the next post.

If you buy 2 x 2 sticky note pads - here is how I did it:
1) cut a piece of card stock 4 1/4" x 2"
2) score each short end at 2" (You end up what looks like a book cover w/a spine)
3) lie a small stack of 2 x 2 sticky notes inside
4) fold cover over and take your crop-a-dile and punch a hole in the upper left corner
5) insert a binder ring
add various ribbons to the ring and decorate the cover

No comments: