Saturday, October 4, 2008

Halloween Tissue box cover

Happy Halloween

I couldn't find a pattern for the small size tissue box cover.
I made the pattern myself. Cut a 9 1/2 x 9 1/2 square from desired CS
From that square - cut out a 5 x 5 corner from that piece of CS.
Make 2 Scores and do it again.
(If you use my idea - please link back to my web site. TY!)

I do not have PDDU so I used the carts I had.
PS - for the grass and web (for the web I used the blast icon)
MC - for the fence and cat
GS - for Boo (just cut off the k and s letters off the books icon/image)
- Moon
- eyes
- tree
- clouds
The ghost is hand cut by loking at the PDDU hand book

(I forgot to pull the tissue through the cover when I took these pictures)

1 comment:

Kim's Life said...

Very Cool!!!!! You did a fantastic job! I too am a Cricut Lover, but a real beginner.