Monday, October 13, 2008

Batty


I made these bats with the circle Coluzzle and the slit punch from SU!

Using the inner 4 circles - I cut one of each. The smallet and largest circles are cut in half.

Here is how you make it:

Smallest circle - cut in 1/2 for the ears, the next size up if for the head - white pen and google eyes for accents. Glue on ears.

The third cut up is for the body, attach to the head with a raised foam dot. The last (4th) circle cut if for the wings. Cut this circle in 1/2. Then take your split punch and punch out wing details. I used my glitter pen to add wing details. Glue to the body.

I then used the largest cut on the circle Coluzzle to create the moon. Brown ink accented the edges. Used foam dots to rise the bat a little off the moon. Enjoy! Super simple and quick.

1 comment:

HalfBatty said...

This made me laugh. My maiden name is batty. No joke!!! Cute stuff!