Saturday, May 9, 2009

Card purse - card keeper and set of 6 cards


I made this keeper to hold 6 cards. I think it's better with 4 of 5 cards.
I found measurements somewhere blog hopping last week and for the life of me I can't remember which site it was. If anyone knows -please post a comment. I had to change the measurements a little and I added a handle. I also CB the flap portion.
I included a set of 6 cards as mentioned above. The card layout was from April issue at Sheetload of Cards (see April listing.
I used CB embossing folders - and 4 new ones from Sizzix I bought tonight at AC Moore! (click on each pic to see a larger image for detail)
This is for my mother in law for Mother's day.
Velcro added to keep it closed. I will add six stamps as well to complete this Mother's Day gift.

2 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

What a lovely Mother's Day gift! Thanks for joining us at The Cuttlebug Spot! xxD

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful project! Love the embossing! Thanks for playing along at The Cuttlebug Spot!