Monday, May 18, 2009

Cuttlebug Spot Challenge # 31 - emboss something other than paper


Well - funny thing is - I had saved this tin foil inner seal from a peanut can just to emboss one day or cut something from it. When today's challenge was asked of us - I immediatley made an Ornament card!

Base is a top folded card that I cut by using my circle Coluzzle template - I left a portion at the top for the "hanger".
The Sentiment is from Stampin' Up Sizzix die
...glitter, misc ribbon, and snowflake punch used as accents

6 comments:

Rose said...

awesome!!! love the how it looks :D

Bamabel said...

This is just gorgeous!!! Thank you so much for joining us this week at The Cuttlebug Spot!

Aymee:)

Unknown said...

Very creative!! It's very pretty! So glad you joined us for this weeks challenge!

poupetteval said...

si creative !!! you did a great job with this challenge , thanks for your participation

Karen Brooks said...

Just adorable!!! I love it!

Anonymous said...

That is so pretty and what a great way to recycle! Glad you joined us this week at TCS!