Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Entry as guest designer

As my last week as guest designer at CRAFT Challenge Blog - I chose this adorable image from The Stamping Boutique Store for the unusual Christmas challenge who is the sponsor this week.

I decided that the image would be great for to and from gift tags.

I printed them twice - once on blue cardstock and then again on white.
I added glitter to the "snow" bulb and for the cute penguin which I printed again on white - cut him out, colored and raised on foam squares.

4 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Sheryl! These little tags ARE adorable!!!

Have a happy, warm, safe and blessed Thanksgiving holiday my sister-friend!!!

Loz said...

these are so cute! love how his nose and pompom come off the bauble! x

An'Jenic G. said...

Cute tags!

Happy Thanksgiving Day to You and Your Family!

Blessing AJ

Misty's said...

Very cute!
Michaela xx