Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Black and Pink 6" x 5 1/2" mini pocket album

I recently went to Michael's and bought a pack of all black 8 1/2" x 11" card stock to use as a base for mini albums.
Using my traditional pocket pages, I glued the folded pages to also make side tag pocket. 
To make a double page take 8 1/2" x 11" card stock score down the long side at 5 1/2". Turn and score the short size at 2 1/2".



Take a border punch and punch the 2 1/2" endge - this will serve as your pockets.
See the video for more details.

3 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Sheryl. This turned out beautiful!

Hugs, my friend!

JustaFewDesigns said...

HI Sheryl!!! long time no talk! I hope your doing well. I adore how pink and black goes together. and your lil mini is too cute!! i need me that martha steward punch!! omg it made your project look stunning!!
I hope your enjoying your Sunday!
xoxo
Elsa

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, my sister-friend! Just dropping by to say "hi". Hope all's well!