Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Repurpose tissue box cardboard into 4 1/4 x 5" mini album

When I look at recycle cardboard, I often hate to throw it away as I know I can use it for a craft or an object - it's free material so why not use it!

The cardboard for this mini album was from a Puff's boutique tissue box. I loved the humminbirds on the main panels and did not want to just throw it away. It was a pefect size for this 5 x 4 1/4" mini album


Card stock pages: Cut  (2)12 x 12" card stock to 5 x 11 3/4"(you get 4 fold out pages.

Score at 4 1/4" and then again at 8", punch the holes for binding on the 4 1/4" section and accordian fold the piece and make a pocket!

The Tags are 4 x 3 3/4" corner rounded for ease of fitting in pocket.You can see more details on the video if you like.

No comments: