Sunday, September 30, 2012

Baby Card number 1

My sister asked me to make a couple baby cards. I also needed to make a baby card that was long over due! This and the next two post are the ones I made on Saturday.
I used a spellbinders die to cut the scallop lace circle. Then cut it in 1/2 at the 9 bump mark.
Glued the two together to make the bassinet.
Added the border punch yellow lacy border from Stampin' Upto the sides of the bassinet. To make the wheels I used a Sizzix die to punch the circles and added yellow eyelets. Glued it to the base of the card which was run through the swiss dot embossing folder from Cuttlebug.

The sentiment is from Stampin' Up which I used the new Spellbinders labels!! Love them!!! and also raised on foam squared.

I made a pink version which you can look at here.

1 comment:

Migdalia said...

Lovely Card!Adorable!!