Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Happy Birthday Spring feel

Well we are finally having some spring type weather this week - suppose to be 50 for Easter weekend and may reach 60 degrees for a day on Monday.

Here is a card I had in my stash that I am sending to my Aunt as her birthday is next month. I got the envelope all labeled and stamped wait for April to begin to mail this card to her.

The layers are as follows
Red square is 3 1/2" x 3 1/2"
White base is then 3 1/4" x 3 1/4"
The 4 designer series paper quares are punched from a 1 3/8" punch

The diamond (square) red layer is 1 5/8" square then layers with a two stamp flower (which I loath doing these kind of stamping as I can never line of the two stamps!) is a 1 3/8" punch as well.

1 comment:

Audrey Frelx said...

I'm sure your aunt loved this beautiful card you made for her! I can the love you put into it!