Thursday, March 7, 2013

Fuzzy Mittens card

We are having snow this week so it is only fitting that this card make sense. Another 6 in ches or so they say.
With spring around the corner, the snow is still in the air and on the ground. Mittens are needed for sure!

I made this card tonight with a very old Card Kit I bought years ago! It is the Basic Grey Figgy Pudding Card kit. Faboulous colors just my style.

Here is one, I'll be posting various ones throughout the days ahead.
The base card has a slight texture to it, its a light grey/green color which I inked the edges. The next layer is a pattern paperat 3" x 4 1/8" layers with 2 5/8" x 3 3/4" polka dots.

the mittens are glued, inked onto chipboard and the tops of them have fuzzy fibers too cute!
the cross bar piece at the top is 5/8" x 3 5/8" crumpled a bit and inked then glued in place. I tied some string behind the heart (also inked) to make it appear the mittens are hanging from the heart.

No comments: