Monday, December 23, 2013

Annual Ornament of my Parents

Since the passing of my father in 2009, each Christmas I make a special ornament for me and my siblings. (My mom passed 40 years ago) So these ornaments are special to me and to my sisters and brother.


This year I re-purpose the packaging from the Sizzix Die and die cut the large Sizzix Snowflake. For mine I added an additional clear snowflake. Large SU Flat back pearls were added to the outer stems of the snowflake, while smaller pearls were added to the inside layer.

Their wedding picture is corner rounded and raised on double thickness of foam squares. Each layer of snowflakes are also attached to each other by a double layer of foam squares.

It was difficult to take a picture of clear plastic, this seemed to be the best... hope you can see the layers,

No comments: