Friday, July 18, 2014

Star Birthday Cards

 I started out with black card stock and punched the star to make an aperture card. Added gems to each point and stamped the sentiment in white ink (that took forever to dry!)

I lined the inside of the card with yellow striped pattern paper. Taking the punched star from the front I glued that star to inside:

 This is a fun card for a young person I think... Embossed base yellow card, layered a couple scraps of card stock (White then Red), added a star which I embossed with the same folder as I did on the base yellow card, added a sentiment from SU "Tiny wishes" cut into a shape of a banner.
This one just came together quickly! I love the striking color contrast of the brown and blue.
Star border punched the third layer, sentiment stamped and the textured blue star raised on foam squares.

No comments: