Sunday, January 11, 2009

Card swap entry

I entered a card swap on the Cricut MB. We signed up for a topic and were required to make 16 of the same theme cards. I chosed Happy Birthday - Teen girl.



Here is what I will be mailing to the group.
A2 card in white, CB Happy Birthday and cut at 1 1/2 inch strip or 2 " square.
Mounted using glue dots on pattern paper.
I used CM punch to cut an aperture in the lower right corner. This shows a birthday cake through the front. Inside left blank for new owner to write what they like.

2 comments:

Maggie Lamarre said...

Those are cute :)
Thanks for stopping by
Http://www.cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.con
Good Luck on winning the gift Certificate :)
Maggie

Anonymous said...

Sheryl,

It is good to see you use CM shape makers. They make creating cards fast and easy. As a CM consultant, I use them for my paper crafts all the time!

Michele
michele-fruitofherhands.blogspot.com