Thursday, August 6, 2009

I was the winner of scrapsketch for July

OMG - so I have to tell you, August 1st - oh my where did the week go by, I was MIA for partial of the week, anyways back to August 1st, I was chatting with my sister on the phone as we usually do on Saturdays, and I was poking through my dashboard seeing the news postings of the blogs I follow - I do this at least twice daily so I don't miss any neat challenges or ideas.
Ok - back to my story ... so as I was reading scrapsketch posting on .. and yaking up a storm - I literally screamed in excitement as I read:

WINNER for July Prize Package!!

posted by Steph at scrapsketch
We have a WINNER for the July prize package -* SHERYL GREENE*!!!! Congrats!!

I am so excited and can't wait to receive my package of goodies. Thank you Steph!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Congrats Sheryl! Please show us what you've won, when you get the package. And some of what you made using the goodies too!