Saturday, August 22, 2009

2010 Callendar Bookmark

I created this bookmark as a gift. The bookmark finish size is 8 1/2 x 2 1/2
I created the calendar months going down both sides of the bookmark and mounted it twice on cardstock. The dates can easily be read by keeping to 6 months on each side.

2010 was cut from Graphically Speaking at 1/2"
White eyelet is placed at the top to allow me to pull two strands of yarn through, a couple charms adorn the yarn.
I created the directions in an Excel document and will post as a pdf soon.
If you click each picture you may see details clearer

1 comment:

~JulieH~ said...

Oh Sheryl what a fantastic idea!! I love it so creative I can think of lots of people to make these for!Can't wait for pdf!
Just of to see what else you've been creating as I haven't been bloghopping for a while
Juliexx