Monday, August 17, 2009

Cuttlebug Challenge Blog and CSAYL #30

I combined two challenges into one.
Over at Cuttlebug Challenge blog - Sue used a soda can that she cut down and ran it through her Cuttlebug machine. I grab a Sprite can I had and proceeded to use Maria's card Layout challenge for week 30





I used snowflake Cuttlebug folder on the tin, cut out a separate cover to protect the sharp sides. Coluzzle template used to cut ovals in the cover.
Stampin up stamp and ribbon used as well as Martha Stewart snowflake cut from prism.

2 comments:

MacKenzie said...

What a cool technique!! I'm going to have to give that a try. Thanks for playing along with us!

Maria said...

Awesome job, Sheryl! I love what you did with the sketch. . .that metallic CB embossing is fantastic!! It just shouts out "Christmas". Thank you for playing along each week! Keep up the great work!

maria