Sunday, February 13, 2011

Bug bug go away


My sister told me that her little boys is ill. So I immediately went to work to create this card for him. This is a little whimsy card for a little boy. So I tried to make it in that light.

I am entering this in a few challenges Cuttlebug Spot - Step Card, I haven't made one in awhile and was excited to make one again - this one is called a side stair step card! Prairie Fairy Friday wanted to see fine print somewhere on the card - which I printed on the computer "bug bug go away" in continuous print which worked out well for the idea of a bug at Paper Cutz Challenge. Color scheme of N for neutrals at The ABC Challenge blog.

Sentiment is a Cuttlebug embossing mini folder that I won last year. Embossing both Sizzix and Cuttlebug. The butterfly is from SU and the caterpillar is a Sizzilits

9 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

How cute! I hope he feels better soon!

Heidi said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining the ABC neutrals challenge.

Stacy said...

Sheryl.
Super cute card. Good luck with the challenges
Hugs
Stacy

Kristie W. said...

Wonderful card! I love seeing different fold cards. Thanks for joining us at PaperCutz!

Rhonda Emery said...

such a pretty card. stopping by to say happy valentines day. hope you have a good one. hugs

Unknown said...

So adorable. Thank you for playing along at Paper Cutz Challenges! I hope you can stop by my blog, check it out and become a follower!

Hugs,
Kayla at My Scrapbooking Hideaway
myscrapbookinghideaway.blogspot.com

Cathy said...

Lovely card.Thank you for entering this week's Neutrals challenge over at the ABC Challenge.
Cathy xx

BrossArtAddiction said...

What a creative get well card! So cute!

Thanks for joining us this week at FFF and goodluck! :D

Tracey
FFF/DT for PFD

Cheryl Gaffney said...

Super cute!! I need to try that style of card! :)

TFS, Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com