Sunday, February 6, 2011

29 again?




My BIL birthday is tomorrow so he will get this one day late as it will post tomorrow in the mail.
He likes elephants and I just so happened to find this cute digi on Tiddly Inks web site. And it has hearts too - being his b-day is so close to Valentines day - it works perfect. I cut the hearts out also separately to make a double layer and raised on foam.

used the birthday CB embossing folder and cut the tag and 29 our of a Provo Craft die set.
The bakers twine is from The Twinery.
The sentiment is from a blog candy I won from Melissa

I am entering this card in the following challenges
The Cuttlebug Spot - Trifold
One Stop Craft - use numbers
Cute Card Thursday - make a funny card to banish the blues!

4 comments:

Stacy said...

Sheryl,
Great card. I love the embosseing.
Hugs
Stacy

Michele Spera said...

really cute shape of your card and love the embossing on it! Sentiment made me laugh:-)
Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week
Michele

Vanja said...

Gorgeous card! I love the image.
Thank you for joining us at CCT! :)
Hugs
Vanja

Shelley said...

Fab card hun, love the sentiment, thats what i will be this year...again, lol. Thanks for joining in this weeks OSCC and hope you will be back for the next challenge. Hugs Shelley xx