Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Baseball theme mini album for my nephew

I made this for my nephew who started playing baseball this summer.
I create the cover and pocket pages and hope you will enjoy this video it as much as I loved making it.

I used the Cricut baseball solution cartridge to cut the phrases, the ball players and the scoreboard. I bought the stickers and paper at Michael's, the border punches are EK success and the mads are from Spellbinder dies.
Link

Entered this in Sisterhood of crafters

4 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Hey, sweetie!!! Wow, this is so cool!! Your nephew will get such a big kick out it!!!

The paper is perfect for this project! And, I just love how great your videos are!

Hugs, my sister-friend!

kisatrtle said...

Clever...

Darlene said...

This is awesome Sheryl ... he's going to LOVE it!! Thanks for sharing with the tutorial ... great job!
Thanks to for joining in the "simply homemade' challenge at The Sisterhood! Hope to see you again next challenge!

Darlene
One of the 'Sistahs'

Diane Davies said...

What a GREAT project! Thanks for joining us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.