Saturday, September 24, 2011

Accordion Card



I learned this accent for a card from She's a Sassy Lady
You make the traditional according piece but you layer it behind an aperture. In this case I used my Spellbinder dies to make the window and frame. Glittered with martha Stewart glitter and the swirl is from Sizzix Tim Holtz die. Added some paper Prima's and glitzy and gems.


Another card for my daughter... now to figure out how I am going to ship it with out it getting crushed, probably a bubble envelope.

2 comments:

Cricut Couple said...

This is so beautiful! I love your flowers and the bling looks so pretty! Love the colors... and... well... let's just say it's perfect. Otherwise, I would just be mentioning every single detail about the card. Hee! Hee! Love it!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What a BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL card. I love it and the colors are just perfect. Don't you love how easy this card comes together and it looks so awesome! Thanks for playing along and sharing with us today at She's A Sassy Lady!