Thursday, September 1, 2011

Blog Award

Thank you Paula for this award!

1) Name your favorite color? pink
2) Name your favorite song? Elton John's
3) Name your favorite dessert? Apple pie or brownies with walnuts
4) What wizzes you off at the moment? drivers who don't follow the rules of the road
5) Your favorite pet? We only have one.. our cat Bella
6) Black or White? Hmm....in regards to crafting, I would say white. As far as clothing I like my white jeans too.
7) Your biggest fear? Something happening to our 3 children
8) Best Feature? My helpfulness (inner feature), not sure what else - LOL
9) Everyday attitude? Be proud of what you do and work to your potential.
10) What is perfection? hmm..
11) Guilty Pleasure? Buying more bling for card making - I can't pass up those little rhinestones even though I have a draw full.
12) When you're upset you? I have to craft and clean

I am to pass this along to others. Which I will do. Thanks again Paula!

1 comment:

Audrey Frelx said...

Congrats on your beautiful butterfly award, Sheryl!!!