Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Repurpose nut can

I was about to toss this peanut can in the recycle bin, when I thought I would redecorate it! I used a wallpaper sample cut at 2 3/4" x 12" and ATG that to the can.
Hot glued the lace to the cover and the bottom of the can.

I created the satin flowers and the black mini rose and hot glued those in place. To add more details I also included some wedding picks and loops of black ribbon.
The flower on the can itself is from Creative Charms. I think the can came out sweet! So look around and you can cover and repurpose just about anything!!

The video can be viewed here.
Thanks for viewing and comments! Much appreciated!

2 comments:

Georgiana said...

Very pretty. Who would have thought to save that peanut container.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Migdalia said...

absolutely Beautiful!!!