Sunday, June 10, 2012

Birthday - butterflies

This card is for my neighbor Sandra whose birthday is today.
I did a spin off of the double butterfly card (currently the most popular post).

I added more embossing to the card by using a Sizzix mini flowers embossing folder to emboss both butterflies and the base layer card.
I cut the pennant piece at 1 3/4" x 4 1/4"
Used the fancy die as a third layer and embossed that with the little dots embossing folder also by Sizzix.
Glue dot the butterfly tilted for a different effect.

Since I had some green scraps, I cut the little antennae and used my nail to curl it.
Sentiment is from Stampin' Up - Teeny Tiny wishes which I also made into a pennant.
All edges off the elements and layers were inked.

1 comment:

Georgiana said...

Very pretty, especially with all the embossing.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations