Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th!

Before I get to my card, I took a picture of some home decor I have in my home. I actually bought these at a yard sale last year for $1.00!! I love country charm and vintage items and I was glad to obtain these. I have them on the steps going up to the main level of our home and oddly enough my cat does not play with them!

You could easily replicate this with wooden starts, wire and floral. Ok, on to my card.
You have seen me use this image last week, but this time I made it as a thank you card!
The base is embosses with the star embossing folder from Cuttlebug. The image is from a 1999 set from Stampin' Up which I purposely off centeredin the upper left corner to replicate the American Flag. Sentiment and punches are from Stampin' Up!

Have a Happy and Safe 4th to mu American bloggers!

No comments: