Friday, July 19, 2013

Turquoise bracelets

I made these two last night while watching TV and trying to keep cool during our heat wave. Today will be 98 degrees. I don't want to be kept inside but might as well keep busy!

I used the same directions as seen here to make them. This time I picked up a tube of turquoise beads from JoAnn's craft store Monday night (thanks for the color suggestion Kristen!) and set out to make these.

Black cording cut at 19 inches
Black sewing thread cut at 36 inches
Sewing needle
Button or bead (this time I went to my glass bead stash I picked up months ago from Michael's)
I used crimper beads, the directions just have you knot it but I had a bag of these crimps so wanted to use them up.
I did two patterns 2:1 and 7:1, total of 38 beads approx for a 7.5" bracelet

No comments: