Friday, October 30, 2015

Farewell banner

With some old 8 1/2 x 11 pattern paper, twine and computer font I was able to quickly make this banner.
Cut the stack of paper with my old guillotine type cutter into 4 x 8 pieces to make each flag. Took the cut stack and placed them in the guillotine to cut the flag "V" out of the bottom.
Kept the stack together and with my Crop-a-dile punch holes an inch from the top edges.
To save time from dragging out my Cricut and finding which font I wanted...I used a Microsoft font at a font size of 88 so it could be seen. Printed it with enough space to be able to cut a border all around.
Glued each letter to solid cardstock and ran green twine through the holes. Quick and this may make me create others for different occasions!
 I placed the banner in 3 sections so he could see it walking up the stairs of my raised ranch.

No comments: