Saturday, December 26, 2009

Notepad gifts



I bought two packs of these a month or so from Ocean State Job lot for 1.00

My idea was to cover them for my family members. When I saw the monogram Martha Stewart stamp set at Wal-Mart I knew I had my idea completed in my head!
** edit** I first stated Michael's - I wish it was at Michael's I could have used a coupon - sadly I paid full price at Wal-Mart. **

Front of the folder is embossed using the Cuttlebug.
I passed them out at Christmas and they loved them.

7 comments:

Sammye Jo said...

They don't have that set at my Michaels!!! BUMMER! These are great gifts!!

Unknown said...

Those are great! And they seem so easy to make. Thanks so much for linking up at The Girl Creative! Hope you have a Happy New Year!! :)

Jen said...

I would love to receive those as a gift, they are beautiful. I'm not very handy with paper and embellishments so I'm doubly impressed. :)

Jen

jentility.com

Lisa said...

Hi, These are fab! Thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

Lisa x

Allison said...

lovely notepads
Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
AllisonX

Sally said...

Stunning gift. Love the simplicity of it. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz. Happy New Year

Debs said...

Great gift idea. Thanks for sharing it with us at Allsorts this week.
Take care
Debs xx