I made this card for my Brother-in-law who loves elephants.
His birthday is in a week so these challenges helped me get this done and in the mail today.
This card that resulted from these challenges:
1) One stop challenge #65– make it personable (elephant for my BIL from Cricut Zoo Balloo at 3")
2) At Colour create #37 we had to use pink blue white silver
3) Paper Cutz #26 Masculine card w/pink
4) and at Get Sketchy #23 – use their layout to pull it all together
5) Frosted Designs – emboss something – I embossed the back ground with the Cuttlebug folder.
The sentiment is from Stupendous and I used the Stampin up label punch as well