Saturday, January 30, 2010
You know when you have a vision of how you want a card to come out - but it changes along the way. This is close to what I wanted to occur with this creation.
The puzzle pieces were cut from Locker Talk Cricut cartridge at 3". I then Stamped the hummingbird/birdbath image (Inkadinkado) using brown StazOn ink. It covered fabulously!
I glued down all but the upper corner piece which I tilted and raised on a foam square.
The ribbon, flowers, border and rhinestones are all from Stampin' Up.
I am entering this card in these challenges
1) Cuttlebug Challenge Vintage Valentine
2) Tuesday Taggers - in which we had to use a puzzle piece (I used all 9)
3) The Pink Elephant - we had to use polka dots, a bow and the color pink
4) Die Cuts R Us - use ribbon
5) Doodle Palace - something new - the stamp image and all the SU products were new - I got today
I think this will go to my MIL.