Saturday, January 23, 2010

10 Wishes


I made this card for a Cricut Fairy Mission for a little girl with a form of childhood cancer. I am a member of the Cricut Card Fairy - so I am dedicating most of my cards today - to create and mail them to the current missions.
To help me create this card I used 4 challenges
1) Cuttlebug Spot - use the #10 (my 10 wishes - butterflies) 10 cut at 3/4" from A Child's Year cartridge. Butterflies were punched using Martha Stewart punch. The back ground of the card is a Cuttlebug numbers folder.
2) Daring cardmaker to use points - the points is the Marta Stewart star border punch
3) Colour Create Challenge #36 was to use the colors - Kraft, Blue and White
4) And to tie it all together - I use the sketch from The Pink Elephant

Mission 501

7 comments:

Lynda said...

Lovely card Sheryl - thanks for joining in with DCM this week.

Lynda xxx

Annie said...

Lovely card - thanks for joining us at TPE
Ann xxx

Rika said...

Great card, love the embossing.

LORi said...

How lovely!!! Love the inside butterfly details!!
Thanks for joining us this week for some TPE fun!!!

Pink Hugs, LORi

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

What a gorgeous card Sheryl. I love the dimension that the butterflies add to this card. I'm sure it'll really brighten up that little girl's day.
Thanks for joining us at the Colour Create Challenge.
Sharon xx

SueH said...

I love the Star border punch Sheryl, it works well for the dare.

Thanks for joining the Daring Cardmakers this week.
Sue
x.

Deanne said...

Beautiful card Sheryl! I love the butterflies! Thanks for joining in at Colour Create!

xx-Deanne