Sunday, March 27, 2011

Inchies with Tim


Tim Holtz that is. When I saw the challenge at Try it on Tuesday... I had a different stamp set in mind... But starting looking at my draw of Tim Holtz stuff (yes I have a separate draw! LOL) I saw one of these mini collage stamps I had bought and thought this would be perfect to do the window pane effect!.

I enjoyed making this card and may do more in the future.
First thing I did was stamp the image on white cs with sprayed it with Turquoise Glimmer mist. cut each piece into one inch squares then inked all sides of the little inchie.
Mounted it on SU cs and inked that too.
(I was psyched that the clock in an inch!!!)
The base card I used Tim Holtz swirls mask took two different color inks and blended in to get the masking. I then glimmer mist the whole front in the same color as the inchie. Mounted it on the blue cs after wrapping the bottom in blue fibers.
I added light blue pearls and a gold pearl in the middle of the clock.

Entering this in Try it on Tuesday and also Crafty Catz Weekly - pearl and Swirls, and anything goes at CRAFTS and ME

7 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Very nice!

Cazro said...

A lovely piece of creative work. Inchies are more fun when you get started aren't they? Thanks for playing at TIOT. Caz

Rhonda Emery said...

such a pretty card. Just wanted to let you know I got your pins I won and they are so beautiful so much prettier then picuture. I also love that cute cute card you made me It is adorable. Thank you so much you have brightened my day. love and hugs

carol said...

lovely card, thanks for playing along with craftycatz, x carol

ScrapCrazyyyy! said...

Nice card!

Check out my blog for a blog award!

Aunty Sue said...

Great card thanks for joining Crafty Catz

Ann Schach said...

Very pretty card! Love the vintage look! What a great stamp!