Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Postage Stamp birthday card

I made this for my sister whose birthday is in a couple weeks, the base is concord crush Stampin' Up card stock as well as the postage stamps which I cut from a Spellbinders die.
I picked up this shiny tulle at the fabric store in which I cut a strip and tied a knot. To keep the tulle on I used a glue dot (love Glue Dots!)
The base white layer is a new Spellbinders Impressabilities which you run through your machine (I had to look online to get the sandwich for my Big Shot), then on the raised areas I used my Cat Eye inks to run along to capture the raised image.[You may have to click the picture to see the detail, camera is hard to pick up white and in artificial lighting)

Sentiment and punches are from Stampin' Up inked in Concord Crush as well added rhinestones for bling!
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: