Sunday, October 7, 2012

Simple card layout done two ways

I saw this layout very early this morning while blog surfing however her card had no embossing. So I took my hand at it with the elements I had.
Base card is scored at the top A2 size using whisper white card stock, one card is embossed fully with a Cuttlebug folder, and the other has an embossing Sizzix border (SU!) folder just to the bottom portion.
The rest of the layout is the same for both cards.

                          
Cut your doily it could be a real doily or one you cut with your Cricut or Sizzix die into 4 equal pieces. My doily was about 4 x 4 in size.

Cut your mats at 3" x 3" and 2 7/8" x 2 7/8"
Sentiment strip is 4 1/2 x 1/2" inked and raised by either foam squares (Think of you) or by curling the paper a bit (Mother's Day card)

Hope you give it a try. I created a video to help view the elements I used.

No comments: