Friday, October 12, 2012

Punch out flower and butterfly cards

Created these two cards this past weekend but I am just getting around to posting them.  Using my scraps from my Stampin' Up pile - these cards were created.


Embossing the white layer and border punched with the pretty lace trim. Using a 5 petal flower punch on one card and the Butterfly punch on the other, I punched out the flower then turned it and layered it back on with a foam dimension square.

The Butterfly card is a litle different in which I used stripped of scraps to cover the butterfly. Please click the picture for a better view.
The sentiments I used on both cards are from Teeny Tiny wishes which I layered on a couple more punch outs.
Here is the inside of the cards, again used some scrap whisper white card stock and some mini punched shapes.

No comments: