Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Directions on cupcake box

These directions are from PCP blog from my previous post below. See my sample - love it!
Here is how you cut the two pieces of card stock.

Bottom of box
start with a 8 1/2 x 8 1/2 square
score each side at 2 1/2 and cut one of the flap score lines on each side
so you end up with a 3 1/2 in box with a depth of 2 1/2 inches

Top of box
start with a 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 square
score each side at 1" and cut one of the flap score lines on each side
you'll also end up with a 3 1/2 square cover but with a one is depth

Window:
Use your coluzzle or other cutting device before you have glued it together and cut desired shape in the top. I used the 3rd inner web and then the 4th web for a frame.Click on the picture to get a view of the directions I quickly made. A few folks ask that I provide the cuts and folds. Have fun!

No comments: