Monday, April 13, 2009

Hi!

I just love Changito - he just makes me smile.
Here is a quick card inside allows you to put a gift card or check. (Which is why I made this card - hee hee)
Cuttlebug swiss dots folder to emboss base card front.
Yellow card stock cut at 3 1/2" x 3 1/2"
Imaged colored with Marvey markers and inked purple around the edge.
Creative Memories corner rounder to round the white paper.
Misc ribbon (I think I got it from Currrent a long time ago)
Scallop 1/2 of a circle from Stampin' Up punch
Inside pocket for check or gift card only glued on two side, corner rounded for accent. Drew dashes and dots and also inked with purple. I'll write my sentiment on the yellow triangle.

1 comment:

craftaddict said...

Nice card and he is so cheeky he makes me smile too. TFS
Eileen