Tuesday, April 14, 2009

How to get rid of the numerals on the Cuttlebug folders

When you buy the Cuttlebug machine - most come with a die set - which is lovely.
They are a small set of 5 that looks like a postage stamp.

Someone on the message board was asking - how do you remove the numeral one from the folder. So I tried a few methods... I am still playing with it - but for now this is what I came up with.
Cut a piece of card board almost the size of the folder
Cut of the portion you do not want.
I used removable adheasive and glue to to the inside back of the folder.
Then put my CS on it, then closed up the folder.

The sandwich combination I used - starting from the bottom up
A
B
folder with cardboard and CS
Rubber piece
My Cuttlebug Directions book as a shim
I will try a diff combinations... it came out pretty good - only a slight hint of the "1" but I am sure if I use a thicker cardboard it will come out better. (Will try later)

No comments: