Sunday, February 14, 2010

Let it Snow


Since I cut out one snowman for the last card for Frosted Designs snowman theme- I did another - this time he was cut from Doodlecharms Cricut cartridge at 1 3/4 to fit the layout at PinkGem. To assist me with the layout I used the color theme at Colour Create - fabulous challenge to use Red, White/off white, chocolate and pink.
All the embossing and sanding is from the Cuttlebug snowflake 5x7 embossing folder. Love it! you can pick the snowflake you want
Let it snow is a little Sizzlits. Brads added in the color per the layout allowed me to enter this in Practical Scrappers brads challenge. These are mini brads from Michael's

12 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Sherl. That's a nice card! And appropriate for all the snow everyone's been getting! LOL!

I have a house full of company for VD so I snuck away for a few to check on everyone! I'll be back later. Have a Happy Valentine Day!

Loz said...

Gorgeous colours Sheryl! Love youyr snowman, and the cute star buttons on your last snowman... so cute!

Sammye Jo said...

Love this! SO cute!!

Jamie Lane Designs said...

Love your colors and the embossing!

Marjorie said...

Love the snowman, he's so cute ;) Thanks for playing at Practical Scrappers!

Barb Craft said...

I love your embossing on this card! It looks fabulous! Glad you could play along at Frosted Designs!
Barb :)

Mina said...

great card Sheryl, I love how you distressed the embossing to make it stand out more...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge and dont forget to join in with my Colour Create candy the link is at the top of my blog
Mina xxx

Di said...

Great card ! and yes its still snowing!!! february!!
Thanks for joining Colour Create this week!

Hugs Di xx
p,s i have candy on my blog [please scroll down you dont have to do anything just add your name.

Pop's Cards said...

This is gorgeous i love the colours that you have chosen for this cutie, fab take on our sketch, thanks for joining us with A Gem of a Challenge, big hugs Pops x x x

Lisa Jane said...

Lovely embossing and great take on the sketch
Lisa ;)

Mandy said...

Hi,
A lovely card...Great colour combo and iI love all of the embossing..Thank your for joining in with our first challenge at A Gem of a Challenge...
Mandy xx

Sharon said...

A really lovely card and fantastic embossing. Thanks for joining in our first Gem of a Challenge.