Saturday, February 6, 2010
Pooh & Piglet Thank You
I made this card for a friend of mine who invited me over for breakfast last Sunday at their new home.
Base green card run through the hearts CB folder
Chocolate brown cs accents were punched using Martha Stewart border punch
The Pooh image is a stamp from Disney
The ribbon is from Stampin' Up, and the buttons are from Michael's
Inside Sentiment from Stampendous
The cute little dragonfly stamp is from Stampendous and I used my glitter pen to accent the wings.
I am entering this card in many challenges
1) Allsorts #38 Use Buttons and a bow
2) Frosted Designs - you can't use pink or red
3) Get Sketchy Card Challenges - I use GS24 layout
4) At One Stop Craft Challenge I used their color pallet of Apple Green, Chocolate and Cream
5) #33 Challenge at Pollycraft - was things with wings
6) Tuesday Taggers - create a card or project with a Bear