Saturday, April 10, 2010

A little Bunny's Joy


So we were challenged to put a bunny on a Christmas card. Oh my ... I thought.
Then I looked at my new stamp set I bought from Stampin' Up called forest friends - and there was this cute little bunny.Sentiment on the tag is also SU.
The tree stamp is also from SU expired Holiday Trim set.
This goes with the following challenges:
Bah! Humbug! - put a tag on a card
Winter Wonderland - wanted to see a bunny on a card
Christmas Stampin' All Year Long - color scheme of violet white and gold

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Super cute little bunny on your card Sheryl! I love how you put it together with the christmas tree! Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland - hope you can join us this week too!
Hugs, Danielle

Annie said...

Well this card just goes to show how great challenges are for making us all think out of the box. I love your card - the bunny is fantastic and the way you have added the tag to the tree is totally fab. It just looks so cute and well - I love it.
Ann xxx

Max said...

Fantastic Sheryl - your cute bunny looks like he's reading the tag! Thanks for your supporting our Bah! Humbug! Challenges.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Irene said...

Hello Sheryl

What a fantastic idea to put a tag onto your Christmas tree. Your bunny looks in awe of the tree. I love your yellow star on the top.

Thank youso much for joining in our latest challange.

irene
Bah!Humbug!