Saturday, April 24, 2010

Thank you


I used the swallow from Sentimentals Cricut Cartridge cut at 3"
For the base of the card it is embossed (Cuttlebug Thank You folder) and glittered (Martha Stewart)
The swallow is embossed with Swiss dots folder as well as the scallop circle (SU). The border strip in brown is a Martha Stewart punch.

This is for my neighbor who invited me over for breakfast this morning for my birthday. Home made waffles and bacon and juice. YUM as I don't usually eat breakfast so this was a treat for me indeed.

I am entering this in a few challenges:
Chirper Challenge - pink and brown
The layout I used from Posh Designs
Metallic (the swirl paper) at (I have to find it... hmmmm)
Embossing was requested at kaboodles doodles blog

6 comments:

Loz said...

Oh, you always inspire me to use my cuttlebug!! And to purchase new goodies!! I ♥ that MS border punch!! Sounds like a delicious breakfast!! Yummo!!
Have a great weekend xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful card!! I love the bird and that border punch!!

Jill said...

Sheryl love your 'swallow' card, its really nice! Perfect for our embossing challenge. Thanks for sharing at Kaboodledoodles this week. Jill

Audrey Frelx said...

This card is beautiful!!! All of them are! You've been a busy little crafter, my friend!!!

Lilacanglia said...

fabulous embossing,
Thank you for joining in with the embossing challenge over at Kaboodle Doodles this week,
Hugs
Angie

Kim Larivière said...

Great card!!