Monday, May 17, 2010

Come on down and enter Showcase #7

Registration for the new showcase begins today, May 17 for Showcase #7 .

For information and registration, please click here for a direct link to the post on Audrey's Cute and Some blog.

I am the Fairy designer this week - and my theme for you is to re-purpose those old CD's that just don't work anymore!

Go through your pile, grab one from your kids when they were little, or a disc that just didn't load correctly.
If you do not have a CD, cut a piece of cardboard/chip board from a cereal box or cracker box into a circle - layer some paper and design it up.
Key here is to re-purpose what we tend to throw away!

Here is my creation to get you started. You have till Friday and I really hope you join us.

2 comments:

Sammye Jo said...

Love this! Super duper cute Sheryl!

Janis Lewis said...

Nicely done. What a good idea! Thanks for following my blog! I hope you can participate in the bookmark challenge. :) Janis