Sunday, May 23, 2010

SPS and TPE Birdhouse card


Cut the Birdhouse at 2" from Create A Critter, the back ground was embossed wih a Sizzix folder. Studio18 rhinestones from an open package in my bling draw!

All elements on this card are from my scrap pile right on my table! Yes oh yes - the pile is there... A couple scrap smaller ... till next week or so...

Inside sentiment from Inkadinkado and little pink hearts from a tiny heart punch.

I am entering this card in two Challenges - Maria's Scrap Pile Saturday (use three hearts) and The Pink Elephant (the layout)

3 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Sheryl, another cute card!!! Love the added touch with the rhinestones!

Welcome! said...

OH how sweet is this card!!!! Love the birdhouse and the embossed background is great! Thanks for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!

Maria said...

Oh my goodness. . .what a stinkin sweet card, Sheryl!! i love that birdhouse! You did an awesome job with the heart challenge. . .I see your minimum of 3 hearts. . FABULOUS!! Thank you for playing along with me again! Hope you'll play again!

Happy Memorials Day weekend!!

Maria