Sunday, May 9, 2010

Notepad clip pad - quick gift



For Mother's Day tomorrow we are giving my MIL a couple gift certificates but I also wanted to give her a little something that I make. I do so every year. I saw this on a few blogs tonight. I could not find my chipboard coasters so I cut a piece of thick chipboard (pad backing) at 3 1/2" x 3 1/2". Glued on this cute house paper from Stampin' Up. Attached the pad to the chipboard with a binder clip. Glue dot a Prima flower added a rhinestone end ribbon.

2 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Hey, Sheryl. Just another Mothers Day wish coming your way!

Stacy said...

Sheryl,
That is too cute. I am going to ask you the same question I always ask Audrey.
((Can I borrow your brain for a few hours, I promise I will give it back)) LOL
Great job as always
Stacy